- Add general support for Python 2.7.
- All numeric methods are now supported with some methods exclusive to Python 2.x (__div__(), __coerce__(), __oct__(), __hex__()).
- Add support for the new matrix multiplication operator @.
- Make __nonzero__() and __unicode__() exlusive to Python 2.x.
- Make __bool__() and __bytes__() exclusive to Python 3.x.
- Make __length_hint() exclusive to Python 3.4.
- Add support for the __cmp__() method, exclusive to Python 2.x.
- Add support for accessing the proxied object with the new original() function.
- Add support for accessing proxy state with the new state() function.
- De-couple proxy classes from proxied objects, much more lightweight proxy design is possible this way (less objects, lower cost to create each new proxy).
- First release on PyPI.
- Add a short introduction.
- Enable travis-ci.org integration.
- Remove numbering of generated meta-classes
- Released on PyPI as a part of plainbox as plainbox.impl.proxy